Try to answer the following questions without looking through the Era Summary, the Era's Special Event's timeline, or the overall timeline found under the "Fast Facts" heading. If you do get stuck, however, the answers can be found within the site, or by clicking the "show answer" link under each question.
Have fun and good luck!
- In 1877, a crew from Placentia carried their boat 90 kilometers to row in the Regatta. What were they known as?
- What year did the three boys from Torbay lose their lives? What boat did they row in?
- There was no Regatta held in 1892. Why not?
- In 1887, Newfoundland celebrated the Queen's Jubilee. However, there was some controversy surrounding the celebrations. What was it?
- When the Regatta was started again in 1871, what role did the Regatta Committee fulfil?